Free Shipping Over $75
ONYA is a brand that is passionate about reducing the amount of plastic waste produced each year. Their products are made to be long-lasting and practical, helping you reduce your reliance on disposable plastics. You can feel good about using ONYA products, knowing that you're helping the environment.
Since they started, they have been certified as B Corps, which means their goal isn't just to create products that help the world but also provide opportunities for workers along this journey!
Onya Product Range
Onya is an Australian eco-friendly brand that offers a range of sustainable products for your everyday life. From kitchenware to drinkware to pet supplies, they have you covered with various sustainable options for your lifestyle.
Some of our favourite products from Onya include reusable bulk food bags and stainless-steel drinks bottles. These items are eco-friendly and incredibly useful in your everyday life.
Some of the products you would love from their eco shops are-
- Compostable Dog Waste Bags: Their compostable dog waste disposal bags are environmentally friendly. They break down to undetectable levels in the soil and are safe for worms. The bags are also palm oil-free, GMO-free, and made from renewable plants. They do not have any plastic additives.
- Lunch Baggies: Lunchware Bags by Onya are made from recycled plastic drink bottles. You can use them repeatedly, which means less waste ends up in landfills. Not only are they earth-friendly, but they're also practical. They fit more than just a sandwich or two, so you can pack all your lunch goodies in one place. And they're easy to clean – wash them in the sink or wipe them down with a damp cloth.
How is Onya giving back to the environment?
Onya is proud to be a part of 1% for the Planet. This means that they donate 1% of their sales to environmental non-profits. So, every time you buy an Onya product, they will donate money to environmental causes.
- Onya is a carbon positive company.
- They use plastic-free shipping and packaging.
- Their products are recyclable with TerraCycle.