Zip Pay & Afterpay Available
Looking for a safe and sustainable beauty line? Love Beauty Foods is the perfect choice for you! Their products are vegan, organic, and free from harmful chemicals.
You'll love their natural ingredients that give your skin the nutrients it needs to look its best. With Love Beauty Foods, you can have peace of mind knowing that you're taking care of yourself and the planet at the same time.
Love Beauty Foods Product Range
Their eco-friendly products include oral care, body lotion and skin cream- to name a few.
Sustainability is essential in many aspects of our lives, and oral care is no exception. There are many great reasons to switch to eco-friendly oral care products. Here are just a few –
- They can help reduce your environmental impact. Conventional oral care products contain harsh chemicals that pollute waterways and harm marine life. By choosing sustainable, eco-friendly products instead, you can help reduce this harmful pollution.
- They're often better for your health. Many over the counter toothpaste contain harsh chemicals that can be harmful if ingested. Eco-friendly brands often use safer ingredients that are still effective at keeping your teeth clean and healthy!
Love Beauty Food's toothpaste tablets and powders can help you make an impact. Natural toothpaste alternatives don't have preservatives, synthetics, or foaming agents. These toothpastes are made with food-grade ingredients that help keep your mouth healthy. Plus, using these toothpaste jars prevents two toothpaste tubes from going to the landfill.
Their body essentials such as body butters and oils are formulated to improve skin health. They help to condition skin by increasing moisture levels. The ingredients are nutrient-rich and come from plants without preservatives or synthetics.
How is Love Beauty Foods giving back to the environment?
Their packaging is made of recycled materials and is 100% recyclable. As they are a zero-waste brand, nothing goes to waste.
- Their product packaging is made of 100% recycled materials. As most of the products are housed in jars, you can repurpose them into food containers, gift boxes, etc!
- They use amber jars to reduce UV degradation for their wellness supplements.
- The cartons are fully biodegradable and can go into your home compost.
- The paper labels are Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified.