Zip Pay & Afterpay Available
Bring your reusable glass coffee cup to your local cafe as a stylish alternative to disposable cups. Not only are they a more sustainable option, many cafes will offer you a discount for bringing your own cup. These cups are dishwasher safe so are very quick and easy to clean. You can also use these reusable glass cups in the microwave, however be careful not to burn yourself.
These cups are made from the highest quality borosilicate glass with a stylish BPA-free silicone lid. The silicone grip makes the mug much easier to hold and protects you from the temperature of the beverage inside. Our reusable coffee cup is suitable for every-day-use. Our glass cups won't taint the taste of your drink, making sure your beverage is as delicious as possible.
If you're looking for a reusable cup that will make your morning coffee taste better, then we have just what you need. Our range of glass reusable coffee cups are visually pleasing and perfect for on the go!
Eco-friendly glass cups are easy to clean, non-porous and have a smooth finish. They are perfect for lattes, americanos, smoothies and more. The coffee mugs can be accessorised with stainless steel straws, cup sleeves and lids. Enjoy your coffee in style without any chemicals lurking around.
What are the advantages of Travel Glass Coffee Mugs?
Travel mugs are essential in our on the go, hustle-bustle life. Here are the benefits of using on the go cups.
- Eco-friendly: No more disposables ending up in landfills! Eco coffee cups are washable and made to last a lifetime.
- Heat Retention: Double wall glass coffee cups are better at keeping your drinks hot than disposable cups. You can enjoy your hot cup of joe at just the right temperature. The two walls also ensure that the cup does not get too hot to hold.
- No Spills: Glass coffee cups with lids will not spill in bags or purses! You do not have to worry about leaks when carrying these on your way to work or school.
- Economical: Many cafes around the country offer discounts when you carry your insulated glass coffee cup.
- Cup holder friendly: Latte cups can easily fit any standard cup holder.
What is the best material for coffee cups?
- The most durable cups are made of borosilicate glass. The glass contains "boron trioxide" which makes the glass resistant to heat shock. Borosilicate cups withstand the temperature of piping hot drinks without cracking.
- These cups are non-toxic. They don't impart smell or flavour to drinks.
- Ceramics and regular glass break easily, when they fall. However, borosilicate is much more durable than the two. It does not crack or chip as easily. Some cups even come with a coating that makes them completely shatter-proof!
Soda-lime cups cost less than their counterparts but only work well for cold coffees and shakes because warm liquids will cause these weaker types of glasses to break down quickly.
Is it safe to microwave glass cups?
Some types of glass are microwave safe, but not all. For instance, borosilicate can withstand high heat and so it is perfectly fine to use in your microwave oven.
If your cup has silver or golden rims or comes with sleeves, it is possible they are not safe for microwaves. Always remove lids and thermal sleeves from your reusable glass coffee cup before using them in a microwave.
The double-walled glass cups are thick so that they can retain the temperature better. If you are looking for a durable cup that will last longer than your average ceramic one, then these might be what you need!
What are paper cups lined with?
Polyethylene is a standard plastic that lines many paper cups, including coffee cups. It is also known as polythene. This material is not recyclable and can leach harmful chemicals into your hot beverage. When heated, it releases toxic chemicals which are linked to cancer, Alzheimer's Disease, and other illnesses.