Free Shipping Over $75
These stainless steel clothes pegs will not only make hanging washing a breeze, they will look amazing at the same time! No more snapping or breaking plastic pegs. Our pegs are made from durable premium quality 316 marine grade stainless steel which has excellent corrosive resistance. You will not regret investing in these quality pegs.
Stainless steel pegs are the perfect eco-friendly alternative to plastic, which is not only bad for the environment but also dangerous. Stainless steel pegs are a durable material that can be reused and often times come with a lifetime warranty. Reusable materials help reduce waste in our environment by cutting down on plastic use which is not biodegradable
You'll never have to worry about your clothes pegs breaking again when you use stainless steel ones! They are easy to open with one hand, so you don't have to struggle in order to hang up your laundry or dry it outside. These pegs will hold any type of fabric securely without slipping off or snapping under pressure. The best part is that they won't rust like other types of metal do!
Stainless Steel Clothes Pegs are the durable laundry buddies our clothes need. They outlive their plastic and wooden counterparts by years! Pegs with hooks come with many benefits, some of them being:
- Stronger: Metal pegs are made to withstand Australian weather conditions. Be it heavy rain, wind, or scorching heat- the cloth clips stay strong until the end! They can hold the heavy load without breaking.
- Rust Resistant: A quality clip will not rust when left outside.
- Come in different sizes: Whether you are looking for large stainless steel clothes pegs, or smaller ones, washing pegs are available in all sizes.
The best part? The clothespins are recyclable at the end of their life cycle. You don't have to worry about adding another piece of plastic into our oceans' waste problem!
Do stainless steel pegs rust?
Can you leave stainless steel pegs outside? Yes and no. The grade of stainless steel used determines whether your pegs are rustproof or not.
Grade 304 and 316 last longer than those made with grade 201. Marine-grade stainless steel pegs are considered one of the best quality pegs.
Types of stainless steel clothes pegs
Stainless steel is a popular substitute for plastic. From our kitchens to bathrooms, it brings sustainability to our everyday lives. But not all stainless steel is manufactured equally. Some stainless steel compositions use cheaper grade materials that can degrade the quality over time.
Eco-friendly laundry pegs in Australia are available in different grades of stainless steel-
- 201 Grade Stainless Steel Pegs are some of the most affordable pegs options. They easily outlive wooden and plastic pegs. However, if you live in a humid or coastal area, they might not be ideal for your needs. The stainless steel washing pegs corrode against moisture. It is advised to not leave the 201-grade pegs outside all day long.
- 304 Stainless Steel is the most used metal in our kitchen and bathroom appliances. Its composition has more nickel in it, which makes it durable against corrosion. 304-grade stainless steel pegs are a better option than 201 grade. The quality of the pegs will degrade if they are left outside for days.
- 316 Stainless Steel Pegs are the best stainless steel pegs. They last a lifetime, never rust, or wear out even in coastal environments! They are strong enough to hold the heaviest loads. 316-grade stainless steel is also known as marine grade stainless steel. Keep reading if you want to learn more about marine grade steel.
What is marine grade stainless steel?
316-grade stainless steel is also known as marine grade steel. Marine-grade stainless steel is rustproof and made to resist corrosion in saltwater environments. This makes it ideal for use in the kitchen or outdoors.
The composition of both marine grade and 304-grade steel includes chromium and nickel. However, 316-grade metal also comprises molybdenum. This is an element that adds additional strength to steel.
Marine-grade pegs do not lose shine and can withstand harsh weather conditions.
Stainless steel clothespins are a long-lasting and eco-friendly option for air-drying your clothes. These stainless steel clips retain their shine even after years of use!
Do you want to make sure your clothes stay on the line?
We have a solution for you! Stainless steel pegs are the most durable option; remaining unaffected by wind, rain and sweltering hot days. They can last a lifetime. You won't find another product like it on the market today. It's not just an amazing product but also an incredible experience that will enhance your life every day of your life.
Marine grade stainless steel pegs will never rust or shatter. You can use them in all kinds of weather conditions with no problems at all! These cloth pegs are made from marine grade stainless steel so they don't need replacing often either - saving you money in the long run!
Stainless Steel Pegs Vs Wooden Pegs
What do you think of when you hear the word "peg"? Most people would associate it with a piece of wood used to hold something up. But did you know that there are other materials such as metal and plastic that can be used as pegs? One material in particular is stainless steel, which has proven to be an eco-friendly alternative for those who care about sustainability. So what does this have to do with zero waste living? The answer: everything! If we want our planet and future generations to live sustainably, then we need to find ways of reducing our carbon footprint today. And one way we can do this is by switching from regular wooden pegs to reusable stainless steel ones!