Free Shipping Over $75
At BeEco, we love two things- giving gifts and living sustainably. And that is what paved the way for our selection of zero-waste gift packs for Christmas.
Christmas is all about joy, and it shouldn’t leave a negative impact on our planet. Our range of eco-friendly gifts are cruel free and made from zero plastic. Pamper Mother Nature as you pamper your special ones this Christmas by choosing from our plastic-free gift guide.
BeEco Gift Boxes and hampers work great as sustainable living starter packs too. Our eco gift store features products from Australian sustainability veterans like Earth's Tribe, Koala Eco, Urthly Organic and more.
Why are sustainable gifts the best Christmas gifts?
Christmas is a time when we can cherish our loved ones. The gift of sustainability embodies that Holiday spirit. And what is better than a green gift that is earth-friendly?
- Low Impact: Why should you use plastic-free gift wraps this Christmas? According to Greenpeace, one kilogram of plastic wrapping paper releases around 4 kilograms of carbon dioxide. Seasonal gifts wrapped in plastic have a high carbon footprint. On the other hand, eco friendly gift wraps are made from compostable and recyclable material.
- Locally Sourced: Most sustainable Christmas gifts are made from locally sourced raw material. By choosing a handmade gift, you can help support small businesses this holiday season.
- Loving Message: Environmentally friendly gifts are free from chemicals. Choosing an eco-Christmas gift gives a message that you care for your loved ones and the planet.
What do you get someone who is eco-friendly for Christmas?
- Sustainable Packaging: There are many ways you can make your gift eco-friendly. Choosing recycled paper wraps is one of them.
- Bath and Spa Products: Vegan bath sets make a great pamper gift for any occasion. The Holidays, as enjoyable as they are, can also be stressful because of all the hustle. A personal care gift is perfect for relaxation. Your DIY gift pack can include natural soap bars made from plant oils, essential oils, shampoo bars, bath bombs, bamboo soap dishes etc.
- Reusable Kit: Eco starter kits are favourite in the zero-waste community. You can make your personalised kit by choosing from our range of stainless steel bottles, bamboo straw kits, bamboo travel mugs, coffee cups and so on.
- Eco-Friendly Christmas Gifts for Corporates and Clients: Say Thank You to your clients and co-workers with our Corporate Eco-Friendly Gifts. The gift packs will help you reach out to them and create deeper connections.
Enjoy a guilt-free gifting season this Christmas. This is the season of merriment!