Free Shipping Over $75
You will be inspired to make delicious food to fill these stylish lunch boxes. Bringing your food with you, will not only reduce the waste from takeaway packaging, but will also save you money from splurging on a costly lunch. Our range of lunch boxes and food containers are made of high quality stainless steel and natural fabrics. They are a healthy alternative to plastic lunch boxes for the whole family. These stainless steel lunch boxes are available in a variety of sizes and compartments.
Stackable lunch boxes are some of the most loved reusables that help cut down plastic waste generated by takeaway containers. Our range of stainless steel lunch boxes is perfect for carrying your favourite snack on the go. These eco lunch boxes are versatile and durable! Use them as takeaway containers when you visit your favourite restaurant next time or as a lunch box for office! As the lunch boxes are lightweight, they are perfect for bulk shopping. The food boxes effectively store kitchen essentials like spices, grains, dry fruits etc. Save kitchen space with these stackable bento boxes!
How are stackable lunch boxes different from standard bento boxes?
Stainless steel stacker boxes and bento boxes are the most eco-friendly lunch box options available. These premium stainless steel boxes are free from BPA, PVC, and lead. The stainless steel is non-porous, antibacterial, and easy to clean! However, there are a few differences between both.
What are the benefits of a bento-style lunch box?
- Bento lunch boxes became popular as they allow you to carry a nutritionally balanced meal anywhere you go.
- The compartments of the large bento lunch boxes help you segregate your dry snacks from others.
- The Japanese style box has become the best kids lunch box as well. The small compartments allow for a healthy snacking habit among kids and adults alike.
Difference between stacker lunch boxes and standard lunch boxes
Both types of lunch boxes are made from food-grade stainless steel that is made to last.
- Bento boxes come with mini compartments to separate a variety of food items. These compartments might be fixed or removable, depending on the brand. Your box might contain small stainless steel containers that act as compartments. Bento boxes are not safe to carry liquids and only have one tier.
- On the other hand, stackable boxes come with two or three tiers that are clipped together. Each lunch box offers more space to carry food items. Many stackable bento boxes are travel friendly as they come with liquid safe lids.
Brands that offer stackable eco lunch boxes.
Ever Eco has created the perfect lunchbox for parents on the go. The two-tier bento-style container features side clips that keep it securely closed. The top tier and the mini container can be used as individual snack boxes. Cleaning these boxes is easy as they are dishwasher safe!
Cheeki's double stacker lunch boxes are the most durable, high-quality options around. These double-layer boxes have tight side clips that make them easy for you or your kids to take them anywhere! The box is made from food-grade material, making it safe enough for dishwasher use.
Kitchen Pro's Bento Stainless Steel Lunch Container is the ultimate way to keep your food in one place. This 2-compartment container was explicitly designed for storing grains like rice, nuts such as almonds & pistachios, snacks like cereal bars, cheese sticks etc.
If you are looking for eco-friendly, leakproof lunch boxes that are also easy-to-carry, Activated Eco's twin layered lunch boxes are right up the alley! The stainless steel box will keep your sandwiches fresh for hours. The strong clips ensure no risk of spilling while travelling through bumpy roads or taking it on an adventure around town. The premium-grade stainless steel is stain and rust-resistant.