Free Shipping Over $75
Urthly Organic is a natural soap company that started in 1997. It was originally called Soapbox Hill. Their soaps are handmade with natural ingredients that are biodegradable and do not pollute waterways.
The business remains true to its core values of sourcing local, fair trade, ethically sourced ingredients, natural colourants, and essential oils.
Urthly Organics Natural Soaps are free from palm oil and vegan.
There are many different reasons why natural, handmade soaps are better than commercial soaps.
- For one, commercial soaps often contain many harsh chemicals that can be damaging to your skin.
- Second, handmade soaps usually contain more moisturising ingredients than commercial soap does. They will leave your skin feeling softer and smoother.
- Finally, plant-based soaps are made with high-quality ingredients.
All Urthly Organics Soaps are better for your skin than traditional soap bars.
- Handcrafted Soaps: Urthly Organic Store has a wide variety of natural soaps perfect for keeping your skin clean and healthy. These soaps are gentle on your skin and suitable for all skin types. The store also offers dish soaps that are perfect for cleaning your kitchenware.
Their Cinnamon and Orange soap is perfect for those who love a spicy scent. In contrast, our Lemon Myrtle and Poppy soap is ideal for those who prefer a fresh, citrusy smell. And for those who are looking for a calming sensation, the Lavender and Rosemary soap is an excellent choice.
- Laundry Soaps: This bar is designed for hand washing your small laundry items or spot cleaning fabrics. It is safe to use with greywater and septic tanks, perfect for travelling, camping, or stain removal.
How is Urthly Organics giving back to the environment?
Urthly Organics regularly plants trees to have a positive impact on the community. They have planted 853 trees to neutralise their carbon footprint. Moreover, they are actively donating to the flood-affected areas of Queensland and New South Wales. Any business that provides plastic free packaging, sourcing local ingredients that do not harm the planet, is doing its part in conservation. Urthly Organic is one of those businesses.