Free Shipping Over $75
SunButter sunblock is reef safe and vegan, making it an excellent choice for those who want to protect the environment while they protect their skin. It's also listed with the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration and complies with Australia's world-leading sunscreen standards.
The sunscreen comes in a reusable and recyclable tin, making it easier to keep your skin protected all summer long. Plus, it's available in three different SPF levels, so you can find the perfect one for your needs.
Since 2019, the physical sunscreen range by SunButter has been helping Aussies make a sustainable switch from traditional sun creams.
Sun Butter Product Range
Sun Butters sunscreens are the perfect choice for anyone looking for a safe and natural sunscreen. Their products are made with only the highest quality ingredients, and they are reef safe, so you can feel good about using them knowing that they won't harm our oceans.
- Everyday Sunscreen: Their sun lotions are easy to apply and super light. You'll forget you're wearing it! You can now pick the sunscreen that fits your needs - whether you're spending the day at the beach or running. The broad spectrum SPF50 is reef-safe and won't give you chemical-induced breakouts or stinging eyes.
- After-Sun Skin Protection: After Sunshine Skincare range is specifically designed to help repair and restore sun-exposed skin. It's packed with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals to help your skin look and feel its best.
How is Sun Butter giving back to the environment?
- Sun Butter has saved 66,064 single-use plastic bottles from landfills.
- 6606 kg of toxic chemical UV blockers have been diverted from waterways and oceans.
- $14,679 has been donated to charitable partners.
- 1.688 tonnes of carbon offset through Greenfleet tree planting in Australia and New Zealand