SunButter All Natural Suncreen SPF50 Tinted 100g
SunButter was founded by a naturalist and marine biologists, Tom Hiney and Sacha Guggenheime. Whilst living and working on the Ningaloo Reef in Western Australia, they searched for a natural, reef safe sunscreen that had high SPF and water resistance. They couldn't find one so developed SunButter.
SunButter is an effective all natural broad-spectrum sunscreen. Housed in an eco friendly metal tin, this reef safe sunscreen is certified vegan and cruelty free and has absolutely no harsh chemicals or toxins. Using SunButter will protect you and your family from the sun without hurting your skin or the environment.
- Vegan & reef safe sunscreen made with zinc oxide
- SPF 50 with 4 hrs water resistance
- This tinted sunscreen is great for a range of skin tones
- If white mineral sunscreens make you look washed out this is your answer
- Australian made and owned in a solar powered factory
- Palm oil free, BPA free, cruelty free
- 100% natural, free from chemicals and safe for reefs and your skin
- 100g broad spectrum UVA & UVB in tin jar
- Physical UV barrier, not a chemical screen
- No nano particles
- No Sunspheres (Nano Plastic Particles) Certified
- Therapeutic Goods Administration approved and registered
- Plant Based
- Rubs in clear
- Safe for sensitive skin, babies and face application
Active Ingredients: Non Nano Zinc Oxide 230mg/g
Inactive Ingredients: Medium chain triglycerides (from coconut oil), Coco caprylate caprate (from coconut oil), Castor oil, Candelilla wax, Coconut oil, Theobroma oil (Cocoa butter), Polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate (vegetable based emulsifier), Natural vitamin E, Isostearic acid (plant based binder), Iron oxides.