Onya Reusable Bread Bag - Charcoal
Onya is an Australian certified B Corporation committed to reducing plastic waste through its range of quality recycled and reusable products. This bread bag is made from 100% non-toxic post consumer recycled material which reduces waste entering landfill and provides a reusable alternative to single use plastic bread bags, ties and clips. Using recycled plastic bottles means 60% less energy and 90% less water goes into making the bag compared to similar non-recyclable products. Using a bread bag can reduce food waste by increasing the time it takes for bread to spoil, in this bag bread can last up to 3 months in the freezer.
1 charcoal reusable bread bag bag with clip closure, dimensions: 44cm x 27.5cm
- Double lined for longer lasting break when frozen
- Fits most standard loaf types including 6 bread rolls
- BPA free and freezer safe
- Roll & clip closure doubles as a handle for easy transportation
- Washable - hand warm wash, inner lining can be pulled out for easy removal of crumbs for reuse without washing
- Made from 100% rPET - recycled plastic bottles
- Designed to be continuously reused, lightweight and strong
- Vegan friendly
- Made to Australian Baker Industry Standards
- Packaging is 100% recyclable and compostable, printed with plant based ink on FSC certified recycled paper
- Bring your bread bag to your local bakery and avoid single plastic bags, ties and toggles.
- Can be left on your kitchen bench top or also put in the fridge or freezer
- Machine wash and dry outside
- Can also be used to store vegetables and other bakery items.