Onya Reusable Produce bags - 5 pack with Turquoise Carry Pouch
Onya is an Australian certified B Corporation committed to reducing the amount of plastic waste entering landfill. These reusable produce bags are designed to replace the single use plastic bags in the supermarket and grocery store. Each bag weighs just 10 grams and at 30 x 25 cm are large enough to hold all your favourite fruit and vegetables. They are made from BPA free recycled drink bottles and are washable, we recommend a warm hand wash. They include a carry pouch with clip so you can conveniently transport and store them. Each bag holds up to 2kgs of produce.
- Each pack contains 5 large mesh bags 30cm x 25cm with draw string
- Made from rPET (recycled PET bottles)
- Lightweight strong fine mesh
- Warm hand wash is recommended
- 100% recyclable and compostable packaging printed with plant based ink on recycled paper
- Bags pack down into the pocket-sized storage pouch with carabiner clip
- Perfect for fruit, vegetables, herbs and bulk goods such as grains, nuts and pulses
- Rinse your produce in the bag and pop straight into the fridge. Air flows through the mesh weave allowing your produce to breathe and stay fresh for longer.
- Easily clips onto trolley or basket for easy access while shopping
- Bring your produce bags to your favourite produce market, grocery and bulk food stores, they are a perfect alternative to the plastic bags in the fresh produce isle
- Great for storing loose greens, fruit, vegetables, nuts and other bulk foods
- When you get home you can use them to store your produce in your pantry or fridge