Spring is here !
As the weather warms up it's time to treat those legs and underarms to some tender loving care.
Here are some tips for getting your skin ready for the warmer months when using a safety razor:
- Use on cleansed skin lathered with soap
- Hold the razor at 30° to allow the blade to work most effectively.
- Use short strokes of 1-3cm
- Shave with the grain in the direction of hair growth will minimise irritation.
- Apply gentle pressure and the weight of the razor do most of the work.
- After shaving apply a moisturiser or oil to nourish and restore
Shaving with a safety razor reduces skin irritation, shave bumps, and ingrown hairs that are common with cartridge or electric razors. This is because your skin only gets exposed to one blade and the hair follicle is cut cleanly. A quality safety razor like this stunning rose gold Ever Eco razor are made to last. They use replaceable double sided blades which are affordable and you can say goodbye to costly plastic cartridges.
Check out our bath and body care range for more great products!