Natural Rubber Teether - 2 Pack
This natural rubber fish teether is ideal for a teething baby. Chewing on this teether with its textured surfaces offers relief by stimulating the gums in preparation for the arrival of the teeth. The fish shape is specially designed to reach molars and is light and easy for babies to hold. Made from a single piece for greater safety and hygiene.
Natural Rubber Soothers is an Australian owned brand. Their dummies and soothers are made from safe, non toxic natural rubber that’s fully biodegradable. Natural Rubber Soothers are made in one piece, so they’re hygienic and easy to clean with no cracks or joins for bacteria to hide in.
When baby is teething, natural rubber baby teething toys are a safe choice for baby to bite down on. Naturally free from toxins like BPA, phthalates and chemical softeners, so they’re safe for baby to put in his mouth.
- Case contains 2 rubber fish shaped teethers
- Suitable for 0+ months
- Easy to hold grip
- Complies with Australian & EU Safety Standards (AS2432 & EN1400)
- One piece design eliminates places where bacteria can hide
- BPA free soother and case
- No chemical softeners, no parabens, no PVC, no Phthalates
- Made with 100% sustainable, natural rubber from the tree Hevea Brasiliensis
- Eco friendly biodegradable teether
- Easy sterilisation in boiling water
- Case features durable clear medical grade polymer offering a clean environment for dummies and teethers
- Flexi-Handle to attach to a pram, handbag or nappy-bag.
- Ability to hold up to three teethers or two soothers and one teether
How to use: Before using the teether sterilise by immersing in boiling water for 5 minutes, then allow to cool. Clean after each use with warm soapy water. Don't put case or teether in steriliser. Inspect before each use and discard if there are any tears or signs of damage or weakness.