600mI Insulated Water Bottle - Matte Black Sports Lid
Choose to reuse with this sturdy Cheeki water bottle designed for on the move. This bottle has an innovative sports lid with an easy twist adjustable water flow setting. You can set to close while on the move to avoid any leaks or spills and set to high flow for that thirst quenching stream of hydration. The clean stainless steel construction means there there is no taste transfer to your drink.
It has a double wall vacuum insulation which will keep your drinks hot for 12 hours or cold for 24 hours. This insulated water bottle is made from premium food stainless steel with non-toxic ink and BPA-free materials.
Cheeki is an Australian brand based in Sydney's Northern Beaches, it was established with the aim of supplying a healthy, fun and environmentally responsible products for today’s world.
- sleek stylish design
- innovative adjustable water flow setting
- no more leaking water bottles
- non-slip rubber base
- leak proof lid and easy click fasten for fast hydration
- non slip rubber coated carry handle great for on the move
- BPA free water bottle
- non toxic paint
- cup holder compatible
- wide bottle opening makes it easy to fit ice cubes and clean using a bottle brush
- 18/8 stainless steel single mold construction
- double-wall vacuum insulation will keep drinks hot for 12 hours and iced for 24 hours
- insulated lid for added temperature control
- recyclable cardboard packaging
- Note: hand washing is recommended for all insulated products. Lid is dishwasher safe.
- Capacity 600ml
- Weight 346g
- Dimensions: 24.5 cm H x 7.5cm W
- Opening diameter: 3.6cm
- Stainless steel bottles get scratched easily, if you want the paint to last long avoid washing the bottle with hot water.
- Do not over fill the water bottle, fill it till the bottle neck only.
- Do not freeze your water bottle this may cause bouldy base.
- Buy a drink bottle pouch or cover to protect the paint of the water bottle. Bottle pouch also works as an insulation agent for keeping your water cold for longer period.
- Clean your stainless steel bottle lid weekly, this will stop the mold from growing under the lid.
- Wash your water bottle with some warm water to lossen the residue build up and than clean it with a bottle brush.