Tom Organic Period Cup - Size 2
Did you know that around 45 billion tonnes of single-use period products end up in landfills and waterways around the globe each year? Making the switch to reusable period products such as menstrual cups and washables liners can be daunting, but once you have, you will wonder why you didn't do it sooner. You will save money and the planet!
This menstrual cup is designed with you in mind. The Tom Organic period cup is made of 100% medical grade silicone, is BPA free, plastic free, and has no rubber or latex. It has a unique system with an internal rib with an intuitive grip making it easy to take in and out. This cup comes with its own microwave steriliser case and cotton storage pouch.
- This cup is size 2 which is ideal for those with a heavier flow
- As a rule of thumb we recommend the size 2 for users who are 30+
- Take the size quiz here if you are still unsure!
- Cup is 100% medical-grade silicone, case is medical grade recyclable plastic
- Holds the equivalent of 3 tampons of liquid
- Can leave your cup in for up to 8 hours, it will last you up to 5 years
- Unique internal rib system for easier removal
- Intuitive grip for easy of insertion and removal
- Easy to clean with the one of a kind steriliser case
- Australian made and owned