Stain-Removing Laundry Sticks - Lemon Myrtle 2 pack 60g
Clover fields are Australia's oldest family-owned soap and body-care makers. They were established at the foothills of the Blue Mountains in 1983. The business is headed by a sassy mother daughter duo and their mission is to make all-natural products with plastic free packaging to help save your time, money and the environment.
Chemically detox your home and get a step closer to a plastic-free laundry with these solid and environmentally friendly stain removal sticks. Use on washable fabrics, spot-test on delicates before applying.
- Australian Made 2 x 30g sticks total 60 g
- Plant based, palm oil free, vegan, cruelty free
- Zero waste laundry soap
- All natural
- Waste free
- Safe on your skin, suitable for hot and cold water, grey water safe
- Made with coconut oil and Australian lemon myrtle
- Recyclable and biodegradable paper packaging
How to use:
- For stain removal apply the bar to the stain as soon as possible. Wet the end of the stick and stained area with cold water, rub the stick onto stain
- Rinse and repeat until stain is gone
- Use on collars and stubborn areas as a pre-wash treatment
- For use when travelling - submerge the stick in water and rub target areas of your clothes with the bar, rinse and hang to dry.
Take care of your laundry sticks with our bamboo soap dish allowing your them to dry between uses.
Saponified Coconut Oil (Sodium Cocoate), Citrus Oil (D-Limonene), Australian Lemon Myrtle Oil (Backhousia citriodora).