Natural silk dental floss refill - Mint
This natural silk dental floss is an eco friendly and natural alternative to traditional plastic dental floss. The floss comes without packaging so is perfect for refilling your glass jar.
All natural ingredients:
30 metres of wild and sustainably grown ahimsa silk fibre
- candelilla wax
- peppermint essential oil
- naturally derived
- plastic free
- minty fresh taste
- packaging free, comes in a recycled kraft paper envelope
- Unscrew the lid of your existing jar and carefully thread the floss through the hole in the top of the lid and secure it.
- Tip the bottle upside down and pull out the desired length of floss (roughly the same length as the tip of your finger to your elbow).
- Run the floss under the raised part on the lid to cut it to the desired length.
- Wind the floss around the middle fingers on each hand.
- Pinch floss between thumbs and index fingers, leaving 4 - 6 cms between each hand.
- Gently guide the floss between each tooth and slide the floss up and down against the tooth surface and under the gum line.
- Floss each tooth thoroughly with a clean section of floss.
- When done you can put the floss in the bin and it will naturally biodegrade