Rose Body Oil - 90ml
Butt Naked's Australian made skin care range is plant based, cruelty free, palm oil free and vegan! Their gentle yet effective products keep your skin healthy while being kind to our furry friends and the earth.
Keeps skin hydrated and soft using the natural antioxidants, fatty acids and vitamin rich plant oils to help even out skin tone, reduce inflammation while helping working to reduce fine lines.
Linoleic acid, found in grapeseed oil, will soothe and reduce skin from inflammation or if you suffer from pesky skin conditions like eczema or rosacea. Its antimicrobial powers can help make your skin clearer and reduce breakouts. With a natural scent of sweet roses, this vegan oil has uplifting vibes.
Suitable for all skin types, this body oil is lightweight and nourishing.
- Suitable for all skin types including oily, compromised, dry, dehydrated or mature skin
- Recyclable glass bottle with bamboo lid, silicone dropper (note there is a plastic ring inside the bamboo)
- Plant based, cruelty free, palm oil free and vegan
- Free from fillers, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, artificial fragrances, synthetic dyes
- Australian made
How to use:
- Massage a small amount into skin daily after scrubbing or cleaning. Apply to clean slightly damp skin and allow to soak in before dressing.
Ingredients: Vitis Vinifera grapeseed, Simmondsia Chinensis Jojoba*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Sweet Almond, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Sweet Orange*, Rosa Damascena Bulgarian Rose, Soja Oil Tocopherol Vitamin E*
More on what's inside:
Jojoba - A stellar hydration keeper, providing long-lasting moisture and hydration for the skin. Easily absorbed Jojoba helps damaged skin cells, fight premature ageing and is well suited for all skin types, particularly sensitive, oily and combination skin.
Sweet Almond - Rich in proteins and antioxidants this nut oil is easily absorbed into skin, it's amazing for softening and nourishing dry/irritated skin
Vitamin E - Extracted from natural sources (soybeans) rather than being produced synthetically. Its impressive antioxidant protects skin cells from environmental damage while acting as a natural preservative.