Recycled Mesh Produce bags - 4 pack
These Ever Eco mesh produce bags are made from recycled rPET mesh are an eco-friendly alternative to single use plastic used in the supermarket. These bags are lightweight, durable and cold machine washable. These bags are large enough all your produce and bulk food favourites. As our bags are made from fine mesh you can use them for smaller nuts and seeds too.
- Each pack contains 4 large mesh bags 30cm x 35cm with draw string
- made from rPET (recycled PET bottles)
- lightweight strong fine mesh
- machine washable
- sustainable cardboard packaging
- bags pack down into the pocket-sized storage pouch with carabiner clip
- Perfect for fruit, vegetables, herbs and bulk goods such as grains, nuts and pulses
- Rinse your produce in the bag and pop straight into the fridge. Air flows through the mesh weave allowing your produce to breathe and stay fresh for longer
- Easily clips onto trolley or basket for easy access while shopping
- Bring your produce bags to your favourite produce market, grocery and bulk food stores, they are a perfect alternative to the plastic bags in the fresh produce isle
- Great for storing loose greens, fruit, vegetables, nuts and other bulk foods
- When you get home you can use them to store your produce in your pantry or fridge
- They are also cold machine washable, so you can pop them in the washing machine when required
I bought these as a birthday gift because they’re so handy and the perfect alternative to single use plastics.