Certified Organic Nipple Balm - 14g
This soothing nursing balm is extremely soft, moisturising and easy to apply in a second, helps protect and sooth sore nipples between feeds. This certified organic nursing balm is made in Australia from the purest certified organic ingredients, ACO certified organic. Apply nipple balm to your sore, tender, dry nipples then place a nursing pad or bamboo facial cleansing pad over the area for comfort and further protection.
- 14g of balm in a glass jar
- Certified organic ingredients
- Free from Petroleum Jelly, Paraffins & Alcohol
- Contains Calendula, Shea Butter & Vitamin E
- Australian made and owned
How to use:
- Apply a small amount to nipple and breast area after feeding and allow time for the balm to be absorbed. Wipe excess residue with a dry cloth before next feed (ingredients are safe if a small amount of residue remains at next feed).
- Ideal for use to moisturise breasts during third trimester, and to continue use whilst breast-feeding.
- Store below 25 degrees C away from direct sunlight
Sunflower Oil*, Olive Oil*, Evening Primrose Oil*, Beeswax*, Shea Butter*, Calendula infused in Sunflower Oil*, Natural Vitamin E*.
*Certified Organic Ingredient