Natural Vegan Deodorant Paste - Lavender & Geranium
The Physic Garden's Deodorant Paste is completely natural and will keep you fresh all day with just one application. This vegan deodorant is plastic free and handmade with love in Melbourne, Australia. Formulated by a Naturopath with the soothing scents of Geranium & Lavender. One application is all you need to keep you odour-free through your busy day. Free from toxic chemicals, plastic free, Australian made, vegan and not tested on animals, you will love this quality eco-friendly product.
- 60g / 2.12oz (lasts 2 months!)
- 100% natural ingredients
- Certified vegan and cruelty free
- Naturopathically formulated
- Handmade in small batches from high quality ingredients
- Free from Aluminium, Parabens & Alcohol
- Plastic free packaging comes in a recyclable aluminium jar
- Australian owned and handmade in Melbourne
- Easy to apply and lasts all day
How to use:
- Soften a pea sized amount in your finger tips and apply to clean underarms daily. Do not apply directly after shaving.
- Store below 25 degrees C away from direct sunlight & please stop use if irritation occurs.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sodium Bicarbonate, *Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Powder, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, *Calendula Officinalis (Calendula), *Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil.
*Certified Organic Ingredient