Natural Rubber Soother - 2 Pack (0-3mths)
Natural Rubber Soothers is an Australian owned brand. Their dummies and soothers are made from safe, non toxic natural rubber that’s fully biodegradable. Natural Rubber Soothers are made in one piece, so they’re hygienic and easy to clean with no cracks or joins for bacteria to hide in. Lactation consultants recommend a round teeth soother because it mimics the shape of a nipple and doesn't cause nipple confusion with breastfed babies.
Soothers can help calm a fussy baby while fulfilling their need to suck. This round soother is designed with a large shield that helps it more closely resemble breastfeeding and keeps your little one's face mark-free. When the soother is worn out, it can be safely thrown away to break down naturally, without worrying about harming the environment.
- Case contains 2 rubber soothers with carry case
- This size is suitable for 0-3 months
- Easy to hold grip
- Larger shield touches baby’s nose, providing closer simulation to breast feeding
- Complies with Australian & EU Safety Standards (AS2432 & EN1400)
- One piece design eliminates places where bacteria can hide
- BPA free soother and case
- No chemical softeners, no parabens, no PVC, no phthalates
- Made with 100% sustainable, natural rubber from the tree Hevea Brasiliensis
- Eco friendly biodegradable teether
- Easy sterilisation in boiling water
- Case features durable clear medical grade polymer offering a clean environment for dummies and teethers
- Flexi-Handle to attach to a pram, handbag or nappy-bag.
- Ability to hold up to three teethers or two soothers and one teether
How to use: Before using the teether sterilise by immersing in boiling water for 5 minutes, then allow to cool. Clean after each use with warm soapy water. Squeeze teat to release any trapped water and air dry with the teat face up. Don't put case or teether in steriliser. Inspect before each use and discard if there are any tears or signs of damage or weakness.