Natural Hand Sanitiser - 500ml
Keep your family safe with Eco Koala's powerful 100% plant-based hand sanitiser. This hand sanitiser is made in Australian using tea tree leaf essential oil. Kills 99.9% of germs and is packaged in 100% post consumer recycled plastic. Kind to your family and the environment, this sanitiser formula is biodegradable, plant-based, never tested on animals and is grey water and septic safe.
Tea Tree Leaf is one of nature’s most potent antiseptics and anti-bacterials. This 100% biodegradable and eco-friendly plant-derived formula effortlessly and safely sanitises hands without the need for toxic chemicals. Let the natural disinfecting strength of Tea Tree reassure and protect you.
- Kills 99.9% of germs
- Australian made and owned
- Certified vegan friendly
- Australian certified toxin free
- Natural plant based formula is effective and powerful
- Refreshing scent
- Non toxic, no synthetic perfume
- Packaging is 100% post consumer recycled and is able to be refilled, reused and recycled
- Free from palm oil, dyes, masking agents, synthetic perfumes, chlorine, bleach, sodium laurel sulphates & phosphates
- Sanitiser formula is biodegradable, plant-based, never tested on animals and is grey water and septic safe
How to use:
- This is a leave on gel.
- Apply a coin sized amount to the palm of your hands and rub your hands together until dry.
- 99.9% effective against germs.
Ingredients: Ethanol 70% (Sugar Based Biodegradable Alcohol), Aqua (Purified Water) Glycerin (Plant Based) Acrylates Copolymer, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree Essential Oil), Sodium Hydroxice (Sugar Derived), Limonene (Component of Tea Tree Essential Oil).