Zip Pay & Afterpay Available
Hello Reusable Washable Liners - 3 pack
Did you know that around 45 billion tonnes of single-use period products end up in landfills and waterways around the globe each year? Making the switch to reusable period products such as menstrual cups and washables liners can be daunting, but once you have, you will wonder why you didn't do it sooner.
Hello Liners are seriously the cutest reusable liners in town. Perfect as a back up to your Hello Cup or for everyday use to replace single-use panty liners.
- They hold two tablespoons of fluid, so have got your back when you need it.
- The top layer, printed in our gorgeous Hello signature floral design, is made from 100% organic Indian cotton. This cotton layer gives natural wicking (a fancy term for ‘drawing moisture away’), breathability and easy care.
- Beneath the top layer is the absorbent bit – it’s made from 100% organic bamboo fleece which locks away fluid.
- The third layer is waterproof, this ensures what’s locked away in the core stays there and doesn’t break free to ruin your day.
- Hello Liners are backed with another layer of 100% Indian organic cotton
- Hello Liners have two fastening domes on the wings and can be folded into a small square when not in use.
- Hello Liners are handmade with love in an organic, fair-trade, family-run factory in India.
- We recommend washing Hello Liners in cold water in the machine or by hand and then line dry.
- The floral side is worn facing upwards (so you get to see its cuteness).
- Reusable liners do not contain adhesive like single-use ones. To prevent them moving around, using cotton underwear is recommended.
1 Blush Hello Liner, 1 Turquoise Hello Liner, 1 Navy Hello Liner
- Length from top to bottom – 170-175mm
- Length from wing to wing – 155mm
- Width across middle excluding the wings – 70mm
Please choose carefully as there are no returns on feminine hygiene products.
We offer free shipping for orders over $49 within Australia.
Orders less than $49 will be charged a flat rate of $7.95. If your order is flat and weighs less than 200 grams you may have an option for a reduce shipping rate via untracked envelope postage, if relevant this option will be visible when checkout.
NEW ZEALAND SHIPPING
Orders less than 3 KG will be charged a flat rate of $14.95. If your order is flat and weighs less than 200 grams you may have an option for a reduce shipping rate via untracked envelope postage, if relevant this option will be visible when checkout. Orders over 3 KG will be charged a flat rate of $24.95.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship our rug collection overseas.
REST OF WORLD SHIPPING
We charge a flat rate of AUD $25.95 for all International Orders. If your order is flat and weighs less than 200 grams you may have an option for a reduce shipping rate via untracked envelope postage, if relevant this option will be visible when checkout.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship our rug collection overseas.
We use Australia Post e-parcel which takes approximately two to five working days to deliver to Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane, a little longer to South Australia and up to ten working days to Western Australia, Northern Territory, Tasmania and regional areas. Please note Australia Post does not operate on weekends.
Please note this does not apply to weekend orders as well as peak sale periods and peak holiday seasons with Australia Post. Orders may be delayed by up to 48 hours during these periods. Orders placed between 10am Friday and 10am AEST Monday are considered weekend orders.
Delivery time frames can vary over the public holiday periods due to overwhelming demand on postal services. Please expect delays on estimated delivery times and customer service response from delivery providers. Thank you for your consideration.
SHIPPING YOUR ORDER
Once you have placed your order, a member of the BeEco team will hand pack your order with care. When your order is shipped you will receive a notification via email with any tracking information (when available).
We are committed to eco-friendly shipping and use carbon neutral parcel delivery with Australia Post. We use minimal packaging to ship our orders, what we do use is recyclable and biodegradable.
While we are committed to plastic free shipping on our regular orders, to protect our rugs from damage they are shipped with a protective plastic. Unfortunately, we have investigated alternative methods of protecting the rugs and at this time have been unable to find a suitable biodegradable alternative. We recommend you take your plastic packaging to your nearest supermarket for soft plastic recycling.
BeEco is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavor to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. In the unlikely event that an ordered item isn't available or we are unable to fulfill your order, we will notify you via email within 2 business days to arrange a backorder or a full refund.
For any questions please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately covid-19 restrictions are impacting our ability to process rug orders. We have had to limit the number of staff in our warehouse and specialist bulky item couriers are in high demand.
As we are currently working through a backlog of orders, we are taking up to 5 business days to ship all new rug orders. Once a rug is shipped a general guide for shipping ETAs can be found below:
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide METROPOLITAN areas : 3-8 business days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane OUTER METROPOLITAN/REGIONAL areas : 4-10 business days
- QLD, NSW, VIC, SA (regional areas) and TAS : 6-14 business days
- WA and NT : 8-17 business days
We apologise for the delay, we are getting the rugs out as fast as we can.
All no-rug items are still being shipped within 48 hours.
As rugs are considered a bulky item, they are shipped via a specialist courier. The cost of shipping is included in the price for Australian metro areas.
We aim to dispatch rugs within 1 – 5 business days, due to the specialist nature of delivering rugs the time frame will vary depending on your location. Feel free to contact us email@example.com for estimated shipping times or to determine if your post code will incur additional charges.
Please ensure your phone number and shipping address are correct to avoid any delivery complications. If you have made an error in your shipping address or contact details, please notify us immediately.
Any change of mind returns on rugs must be made within 4 days of receiving the item and the rug must be undamaged, unworn and in original packaging. Any shipping costs associated with change of mind returns will be at the expense of the customer, the typical rate is $29.95 for metro areas.
While we do everything in our care to ensure products arrive to your customer in perfect condition, issues can arise. If there is an issue with the goods delivered such as the incorrect item or manufacturing fault, please notify us as soon as possible within 24 hours of delivery.