Dishwashing Soap Block - Lemon-Scented Gum & Eucalyptus 150g
Clover fields are Australia's oldest family-owned soap and body-care makers. They were established at the foothills of the Blue Mountains in 1983. The business is headed by a sassy mother daughter duo and their mission is to make all-natural products with plastic free packaging to help save your time, money and the environment.
Chemically detox your home and get a step closer to a plastic-free kitchen with this solid and environmentally friendly alternative to dishwashing liquid. Use with your preferred dish cleaning utensil for a fresh, non-streak finish. Made with Australian native extracts of lemon-scented gum, lemon myrtle and eucalyptus, loved for their natural odor eliminating and antimicrobial properties.
- Australian Made 150 g dish washing soap bar
- Plant based, palm oil free, vegan, cruelty free
- Zero waste dish washing soap
- All natural
- Waste free
- Safe on your skin, suitable for hot and cold water, grey water safe
- Made with coconut oil and bicarbonate soda and Australian lemon myrtle
- Recyclable and biodegradable paper packaging
How to use:
- Keep the bar on your sink in a tray, dish, soap holder or shallow plate
- Simply run the bar with your dish brush or sponge and use to wash dishes
- You can grate the bar and mix with boiling water to make a washing liquid
- For heavily soiled pots and pans, grate bar directly into your sink and fill with warm water and allow to soak for easy cleaning
Rub your dish cloth or biodegradable sponge on the soap block, or run under water when filling your sink to impart a natural, streak free dish washing soap. Leaves glassware, ceramics and plastics sparkling clean without harming the environment.
Take care of your soap block with our bamboo soap dish allowing your block to dry between uses. This natural soap bar also makes a perfect plant based, powerful, all natural hand soap and general cleaner.
Saponified Coconut Oil (Sodium Cocoate), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Australian Lemon-Scented Gum (Eucalyptus citriodora), Australian Lemon Myrtle Oil (Backhousia citriodora), Australian Eucalyptus Oil (Eucalyptus globulus Leaf Oil)