Zip Pay & Afterpay Available
240ml Insulated Reusable Espresso Coffee Cup - Coral
- Cheeki's reusable espresso coffee cups are made with premium food grade 18/8 (304) stainless steel and high-quality non-toxic paint making them a healthy, safe and environmentally friendly coffee tumbler.
- These reusable insulated cups are BPA-free, eco-friendly and environmentally safe. These cups are cool to touch with hot and cold insulation, these Espresso cups are perfect for travel and commuting.
- Refill and reuse your reusable coffee cup and you will never need to use a disposable paper or Styrofoam coffee cup again.
- Designed with the commuter in mind, this portable cup acts like a coffee thermos keeping your drink hot.
- These cups come in 240ml and 310ml and are double-wall insulated, spill-proof design. Vacuum insulation keeps your beverage cold for up to 6 hours and hot for up to 6 hours.
- Cheeki is an Australian brand which was established to supply a healthy, fun and environmentally responsible range of eco-friendly products for today’s world.
- This spill-proof cup the ideal “to-go” Espresso coffee cup. Cheeki’s thermal mug is double walled and insulated to ensure maximal temperature retention.
- This stainless steel cup is your best choice for a durable and trendy insulated coffee and tea cup. Use confidently for all your travel and commute needs with our high-performance spill-proof design. Dishwasher safe lid (top rack); easy to clean hand-wash mug.
Double walled and vacuum insulated these grab and run reusable espresso cups are built for busy lives. This cup is a standard size designed to fit under barista coffee machines and in car drink holders. An easy to use, flip-up lid which is spill-proof and easy to drink from. The double wall means they are cool to touch on the outside and your drinks stay the perfect temperature inside. The cup is easy to clean and the lids are top-rack dishwasher safe.
Material: Premium Food Grade 304 (18/8) Stainless Steel.
BPA - Free lid. No inside lining and toxic free inks.
Height of mug: 8.0cm with lid, 13.5cm with lid
Width of base: 6.5cm
We offer free shipping for orders over $49 within Australia.
Orders less than $49 will be charged a flat rate of $7.95. If your order is flat and weighs less than 200 grams you may have an option for a reduce shipping rate via untracked envelope postage, if relevant this option will be visible when checkout.
NEW ZEALAND SHIPPING
Orders less than 3 KG will be charged a flat rate of $14.95. If your order is flat and weighs less than 200 grams you may have an option for a reduce shipping rate via untracked envelope postage, if relevant this option will be visible when checkout. Orders over 3 KG will be charged a flat rate of $24.95.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship our rug collection overseas.
REST OF WORLD SHIPPING
We charge a flat rate of AUD $25.95 for all International Orders. If your order is flat and weighs less than 200 grams you may have an option for a reduce shipping rate via untracked envelope postage, if relevant this option will be visible when checkout.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship our rug collection overseas.
We use Australia Post e-parcel which takes approximately two to five working days to deliver to Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane, a little longer to South Australia and up to ten working days to Western Australia, Northern Territory, Tasmania and regional areas. Please note Australia Post does not operate on weekends.
Please note this does not apply to weekend orders as well as peak sale periods and peak holiday seasons with Australia Post. Orders may be delayed by up to 48 hours during these periods. Orders placed between 10am Friday and 10am AEST Monday are considered weekend orders.
Delivery time frames can vary over the public holiday periods due to overwhelming demand on postal services. Please expect delays on estimated delivery times and customer service response from delivery providers. Thank you for your consideration.
SHIPPING YOUR ORDER
Once you have placed your order, a member of the BeEco team will hand pack your order with care. When your order is shipped you will receive a notification via email with any tracking information (when available).
We are committed to eco-friendly shipping and use carbon neutral parcel delivery with Australia Post. We use minimal packaging to ship our orders, what we do use is recyclable and biodegradable.
While we are committed to plastic free shipping on our regular orders, to protect our rugs from damage they are shipped with a protective plastic. Unfortunately, we have investigated alternative methods of protecting the rugs and at this time have been unable to find a suitable biodegradable alternative. We recommend you take your plastic packaging to your nearest supermarket for soft plastic recycling.
BeEco is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavor to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. In the unlikely event that an ordered item isn't available or we are unable to fulfill your order, we will notify you via email within 2 business days to arrange a backorder or a full refund.
For any questions please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Unfortunately covid-19 restrictions are impacting our ability to process rug orders. We have had to limit the number of staff in our warehouse and specialist bulky item couriers are in high demand.
As we are currently working through a backlog of orders, we are taking up to 5 business days to ship all new rug orders. Once a rug is shipped a general guide for shipping ETAs can be found below:
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide METROPOLITAN areas : 3-8 business days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane OUTER METROPOLITAN/REGIONAL areas : 4-10 business days
- QLD, NSW, VIC, SA (regional areas) and TAS : 6-14 business days
- WA and NT : 8-17 business days
We apologise for the delay, we are getting the rugs out as fast as we can.
All no-rug items are still being shipped within 48 hours.
As rugs are considered a bulky item, they are shipped via a specialist courier. The cost of shipping is included in the price for Australian metro areas.
We aim to dispatch rugs within 1 – 5 business days, due to the specialist nature of delivering rugs the time frame will vary depending on your location. Feel free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org for estimated shipping times or to determine if your post code will incur additional charges.
Please ensure your phone number and shipping address are correct to avoid any delivery complications. If you have made an error in your shipping address or contact details, please notify us immediately.
Any change of mind returns on rugs must be made within 4 days of receiving the item and the rug must be undamaged, unworn and in original packaging. Any shipping costs associated with change of mind returns will be at the expense of the customer, the typical rate is $29.95 for metro areas.
While we do everything in our care to ensure products arrive to your customer in perfect condition, issues can arise. If there is an issue with the goods delivered such as the incorrect item or manufacturing fault, please notify us as soon as possible within 24 hours of delivery.