Copper Tongue Cleaner | Tongue Scraper
Clear your mouth of the toxic build up and take back your taste buds with this Copper Tongue Cleaner. Using a tongue scraper as part of your oral hygiene routine can help to reduce build up of bacteria, dead cells and debris which can lead to bad breath.
Using a tongue scraper can help to reduce the build up of bacteria that coats your tongue, dulling the sensations of taste and smell. Nature's Shield tongue cleaner supports oral hygiene.
- copper has pure anti bacterial elements so make it perfect to be used as a tongue scraper.
- traditionally used in Ayurveda for centuries where cleaning the tongue every morning is considered as important as brushing your teeth and necessary for mouth health.
- helps to remove bacteria, debris which can lead to bad breathe
- can sterilize in boiling water between uses
How to use:
- Scrape first thing in the morning after brushing your teeth but before eating or drinking
- Relax the tongue and use scraper to scrape from the back of the tongue to front
- Reach as far back as you feel comfortable
- Repeat 5 times, rinsing the scraper in between
- At least once a day (in the morning), twice a day recommended