Bamboo Charcoal Dental Floss in Stainless Steel Jar - Mint
This natural dental floss is an eco friendly plastic free alternative to traditional dental floss. This biodegradable floss is available as a refill only or in a glass or stainless steel dispensing jar. The jars have a dispensing lid which allows you to easily cut the floss. This dental floss is mint flavoured and slightly thicker than traditional dental floss, making it strong and hard to break.
Once you are done with the floss you can compost it or place it in the bin knowing it will eventually biodegrade. We encourage you to keep the jar and order refills, a better option for you and the planet.Features:
- each jar has 30 metres of charcoal bamboo dental floss in a recyclable glass stainless steel container with dispensing lid
- naturally derived dental floss
- strong floss which does not easily snap or snag on teeth
- plastic free floss
- minty fresh taste
- our dental floss is also available in a glass jar or a refill only pack
Ingredients: bamboo charcoal fibre from sustainably sourced bamboo, candelilla wax, peppermint essential oil
- Run the floss under the raised part on the lid to cut it to the desired length.
- Wind the floss around the middle fingers on each hand.
- Pinch floss between thumbs and index fingers, leaving 4 - 6 cms between each hand.
- Gently guide the floss between each tooth and slide the floss up and down against the tooth surface and under the gum line.
- Floss each tooth thoroughly with a clean section of floss.
- When done you can put the floss in the bin and it will naturally biodegrade