240ml Insulated Reusable Espresso Coffee Cup - Ocean
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- PRODUCT FEATURES
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
- Cheeki's reusable espresso coffee cups are made with premium food grade 18/8 (304) stainless steel and high-quality non-toxic paint making them a healthy, safe and environmentally friendly coffee tumbler.
- These reusable insulated cups are BPA-free, eco-friendly and environmentally safe. These cups are cool to touch with hot and cold insulation, these Espresso cups are perfect for travel and commuting.
- Refill and reuse your reusable coffee cup and you will never need to use a disposable paper or Styrofoam coffee cup again.
- Designed with the commuter in mind, this portable cup acts like a coffee thermos keeping your drink hot.
- These cups come in 240ml and 310ml and are double-wall insulated, spill-proof design. Vacuum insulation keeps your beverage cold for up to 6 hours and hot for up to 6 hours.
- Cheeki is an Australian brand which was established to supply a healthy, fun and environmentally responsible range of eco-friendly products for today’s world.
- This spill-proof cup the ideal “to-go” Espresso coffee cup. Cheeki’s thermal mug is double walled and insulated to ensure maximal temperature retention.
- This stainless steel cup is your best choice for a durable and trendy insulated coffee and tea cup. Use confidently for all your travel and commute needs with our high-performance spill-proof design. Dishwasher safe lid (top rack); easy to clean hand-wash mug.
- Premium food grade stainless steel
- Spill proof cups ( Not leak Proof )
- Keeps drink hot for up to 6 hours.
- Slip resistant base
- Car cup holder friendly
Material: Premium Food Grade 304 (18/8) Stainless Steel.
BPA - Free lid. No inside lining and toxic free inks.
Height of mug: 8.0cm with lid, 13.5cm with lid
Width of base: 6.5cm
How do I clean my reusable coffee cup?
Fill your coffee mug with hot water, leave it to soak for a few minutes. To ensure you get into the hard to reach places put the lid on and shake vigorously, the hot water will loosen any residue. Pour out the water and rinse the cup thoroughly. Let it dry completely before reusing.
Which reusable cups are the best?
There are many different types of reusable coffee cups available on the market including: glass coffee cups, bamboo coffee cups, ceramic cups and stainless steel cups. Stainless steel coffee cups are the most durable and lightweight reusable coffee cups. Stainless steel cups are easy to clean, shatter proof, long lasting and there are also several leak proof option available. The only downside to stainless steel cups is that they are often not dishwasher safe, ensure you check the washing instructions when you purchase a new cup.
Are reusable coffee cups dishwasher safe?
Not all coffee cups are dishwasher safe, the washing instructions will depend on the composition of the cup. Putting a stainless steel mug in the dish washer may cause the paint to chip or flake. Glass reusable cups and some husk cups are dishwasher safe. Always check the washing instructions on the packaging to ensure your cups longevity.
Can I microwave my coffee cups?
Some reusable coffee cups are microwave safe. Generally ceramic cups are microwave safe, however ensure that you check the manufacturer instructions. Glass coffee cups are usually microwave safe, however they will conduct heat so take care when removing hot items from the microwave. You cannot put any metal items in the microwave so do not put your stainless steel cup or any lids with metal parts in the microwave.
How to get rid of stains on your coffee mug?
There are many ways to get rid of stains from your coffee mugs. Click the link below to read the full article.
Which reusable mugs are odour free?
Glass and stainless steel reusable mugs are odour free when washed regularly.
How long should I use my reusable coffee mug for?
The lifetime of your coffee mug will depend on how frequently you use it and what it is made of. Silicone lids will last a long time, some of the lids composed of plastic will require frequent replacing, ensure you follow the manufacturers recommendations.
Are reusable coffee mugs leak proof?
Leak proof cups will not leak as long as you have put the lid to a closed state. There are some leak proof coffee cups on the market such as Cheeki's 350ml coffee mug. Spill proof mugs are also available, these will have a default locked state as long as the lid is closed, this ensures that even if you knock over your cup, it will not spill.
Can you use coffee cup for tea?
Yes of course you can. You can use your reusable coffee cups for tea, hot chocolate or even soup.
What are insulated coffee cups?
Insulated coffee cups will keep your drinks hot or cold for hours. If you like your coffee extra hot or are a slow coffee drinker you will love having an insulated cup.
How to remove the smell from my coffee cup lid?
You can read all about it by clicking on the article below.