709ml Insulated Stainless Steel Hydro Flask Water Bottle - Sunflower Yellow
From mountain trails to morning yoga practice, this bottle is just the right size for staying hydrated before, during, and after activity. It's insulated to keep you going for hours without weighing you down. Plus, it resists condensation, so the sides of your bottle stay dry.
- versatile size perfect for everyday use
- insulation eliminates condensation and keeps beverages cold up to 24 hours and hot up to 12 hours
- durable 18/8 Pro-Grade Stainless Steel construction
- BPA-Free and Phthalate-Free
- Lifetime Warranty
- Capacity: 24oz or 709mL
- Mouth diameter: 49mm
- Dimensions: 274mm H x 73mm W
- Weight: 375g
- What is Hydro Flask?
Founded in 2009 in Bend, Oregon, Hydro Flask is the award-winning leader in high-performance insulated bottles.
- Can you freeze Hydro Flask?
Freezing of Hydro Flask bottle is not recomended, it can cause paint chipping issue.
- Can you put hot drinks in Hydro Flask?
You can put HOT drinks in Insulated Hydro Flask.
- How to clean Hydro Flask Bottle?
There are multiple wasy to clean to your Hydro Flask Bottles, click the link below to find best ways to clean your reusable bottle. https://www.beeco.com.au/blogs/news/how-to-clean-reusable-water-bottles
- Can you put wine in Hydro Flask?
Yes you can but we will recommend using insulated wine tumbler for that.
- Do Cheeki acessories fit Hydro Flask bottles?
No, cheeki acessories does not fit Hydro Flask bottles.
- Is Hydro Flask bottle car cup holder friendly?
Yes, Hydro Flask bottles are cup holder friendly.
- Will Hydro Flask keep my water cold for hours?
Yes, insulated Hydro Flask bottle will keep your water cold for hours.
- Can i take Hydro Flask bottle on a plane?
Yes you can, make sure there is no liquid/water inside.
- Where can i buy Hydro Flask Stickers?
Hydro Flask bottle stickers are avilable on Ebay and Aamazon, we found some Spirit Animal water bottle stickers on Ebay Store "HomeShop_au".
- Stainless steel bottles get scratched easily, if you want the paint to last long avoid washing the bottle with hot water.
- Do not over fill the water bottle, fill it till the bottle neck only.
- Do not freeze your water bottle this may cause bouldy base.
- Buy a drink bottle pouch or cover to protect the paint of the water bottle. Bottle pouch also works as an insulation agent for keeping your water cold for longer period.
- Clean your stainless steel bottle lid weekly, this will stop the mold from growing under the lid.
- Wash your water bottle with some warm water to lossen the residue build up and than clean it with a bottle brush.