Natural Vapour Rub
Your whole family with love this natural vapor rub, Australian made with cruelty free vegan ingredients. A beautiful natural alternative to petroleum based rubs to soothe congestion, stuffiness and sore muscles. Made with pure essential oils and suitable for babies and small children, this rub can be applied to soles of feet, chest, back or pulses.
Vapour rubs are loved by Aussie families as a natural remedy to treat cold and flu sniffles. This chest rub recipe combines olive oil and shea butter for a silky rub that glides on like butter. Eucalyptus oil, Peppermint & White Camphor - smell amazing and keep you feeling clear. A few drop of rosemary adds a calming natural aroma and is naturally anti-bacterial.
Completely natural ingredients, nothing nasty. Free from bee products, gluten, dairy, nuts & seeds. Naturopathically formulated and free perfume and alcohol. Free from toxic chemicals, plastic free, Australian made, vegan and not tested on animals, you will love this quality eco-friendly product.
- 50g / 2.12oz
- 100% natural ingredients
- Certified vegan and cruelty free
- Naturopathically formulated safe for all ages and skin types
- Handmade in small batches from high quality ingredients
- Free from Parabens & Alcohol
- Contains Eucalyptus, Peppermint, White Camphor & Rosemary
- Australian owned and handmade in Melbourne
- Easy to apply and long lasting
- Natural vapour rub for babies and adults
- Plastic free packaging, recyclable & or compostable.
How to use:
- For Adults and children aged 2+ years: massage a small amount to chest, back or pulse points
- For children under 2 years old: Vapour rub can be safely applied to the soles of the feet for a gentler effect
- Store below 25 degrees C
Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), *Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, *Sambucus Nigra (Elderflower), Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Oil, Mentha Arvensis (Peppermint) Oil, Eucalyptus Radiata (Eucalyptus) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil.
(*Certified Organic Ingredient)